As a parent at The Village School, you are automatically a member of the Parent Association, a dynamic, close knit community of like-minded people. Our purpose is to:
- Foster community and school spirit
- Compliment the educational process through a variety of enrichment activities and events
- Support the teachers
- Enhance communication
- Promote parent involvement
As a member of the PA we invite you to be a part of all meeting and volunteer opportunities.
Your Board for the 2019-20 School Year
Your PA Board and Committee Coordinators are listed below. Please feel free to reach out to them or your room parents at any point during the year if you have questions.
- Co-Presidents – Andrea Bendjouya & Elissa Ewing
- Secretary – Kim Cristo
- Room Parent Coordinator – Diana Kaniuga
- Communications: Jessica Ochs
PA Event Coordinators:
- Primary Greeter/Dimisser: Adrian Hunt-Davies
- Book Fair: Lorraine Haskins, Sue Kwon, Denise O’Malley
- International Day: Lois Miao, Amy Dalal
- Harvest Festival: Ginine Cilenti
- Annual Auction: Tanja Azzariti
- Trikathon: Danaea Castro, Melissa Killiri
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Nov & March): Kim Cristo
- Family Events: Kate Kshevetskaya
- Parent Events: Georgia Sklavounos, Amy Dalal
- New Family Welcome Team Coordinator: Adrian Hunt-Davies
- Parent Information Exchange (PIE): Sue Kwon
The Parent Association sponsors several events and programs each school year. Below is the schedule of what we have planned so far for this year! Please check back frequently for updates and new events!
All events are held at The Village School unless otherwise noted.
PA Meeting (all are welcome!) – Friday, Feb. 7 @ 9:15am
Kindergarten Musicale Coffee – Feb. 13th – 9:00am
Winter Wonderland (toddler-K students) – March 7th – 9am-11pm
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon – March. 19th 11am