We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our Site and Services are used.
We want to inform you that these third parties may have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
What Information Do We Collect?
1. Your personally identifiable information may be required to register/access on our Site. Personally identifiable information may include but are not limited to: name, children’s names, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card information. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous.
2. We like to document interesting activities in our classes and events and sometimes pictures and/or video may be used on our Site or on social media for marketing purposes only. We understand concerns for privacy and will never publish names of any children. You have the right to request that your child(ren) not be photographed or videotaped by submitting such request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the’] link to The Village School’s official Media Policy regarding photograph’s is attached hereto: MEDIA RELEASE POLICY
3. Please note that we do not collect information from children. The Site is not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 years of age nor we do knowingly correspond in any manner with children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this Site, and under no circumstance should you send information about yourself to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the Site and cease any further communication.
IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically:
We may collect non-personal identifiable information when you visit our Site, known as Log Data, such as your IP address. We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Site and Services, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Site and Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
IP Address Information:
Information Collected Using Cookies:
Our cookies do not, by themselves, contain Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are. Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of the Services.
Information You Elect to Share:
Email Communications with Us:
As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services. You may unsubscribe from these messages by emailing email@example.com , although we, regardless, reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
How Do We Use The Personal Information?
We may use the information you provide about yourself or others for certain purposes including but not limited to:
1. To notify you of new or current events or Services.
2. To monitor usage of the Site and communications.
3. We may use Log Data to improve our Site and Services.
4. We also may share personally identifiable information with agents and contractors (who are under our control) to assist in maintaining and improving our Site or Services. By accessing this Site, you hereby consent to our sharing this information with our agents and contractors.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others:
Is Information About Me Secure?
The security of your information is of great concern to us. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Personal Information collected by us is stored in operating environments that are not open to the public. While we try our best to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
The Village School does not share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties.
What Are My Privacy Options?
If you prefer not to receive e-mail communications from us, please send us notice in writing with your request to The Village School, 100 West Prospect Street, Waldwick, NJ 07463 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Village School
100 West Prospect Street
Waldwick, NJ 07463
Last Updated: January 2021