What is the Annual Fund?
Our Annual Fund is underway and we would love your help in reaching our goals of 100% participation and $400,000. Any amount is much appreciated and will be put to good use in supporting our children’s education.
The Annual Fund covers the difference between tuition and operating expenses which includes The Specials Programs – Art, Music, Physical Education, Spanish, Technology and Health. It allows the school to provide financial aid and to have a full time nurse on staff. This year, the Annual Fund will also be used for some new gardening items and to upgrade the technology at the school.
- $100 would cover the cost of an Apple TV
- $175 would purchase a mobile composting unit
- $300 would fund a projector and speakers to accompany new smart boards
- $320 would enable the purchase of a large raised garden bed or a cold frame greenhouse box
- $650 would provide a Smart PC Tablet for a classroom. The school is hoping to provide every classroom from Toddler to Middle School with their own tablet.
2017/18 GOAL: $400,000