As a parent at The Village School, you are automatically a member of the Parent Association, a dynamic, close knit community of like-minded people. Our purpose is to:
- Foster community and school spirit
- Compliment the educational process through a variety of enrichment activities and events
- Support the teachers
- Enhance communication
- Promote parent involvement
As a member of the PA we invite you to be a part of all meeting and volunteer opportunities.
Your Board for the 2017-18 School Year
Your PA Board and Committee Coordinators are listed below. Please feel free to reach out to them or your room parents at any point during the year if you have questions.
- Co-Presidents – Andrea Bendjouya & Elissa Ewing
- Secretary – Kim Cristo
- Room Parent Coordinator – Diana Kaniuga
- Communications: Jessica Ochs
PA Event Coordinators:
- Primary Greeter/Dimisser: Adrian Hunt-Davies
- Book Fair: Lorraine Haskins, Sue Kwon, Denise O’Malley
- International Day: Lois Miao, Amy Dalal
- Harvest Festival: Ginine Cilenti
- Annual Auction: Tanja Azzariti
- Trikathon: Danaea Castro, Melissa Killiri
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon (Nov & March): Kim Cristo
- Family Events: Kate Kshevetskaya
- Parent Events: Georgia Sklavounos, Amy Dalal
- New Family Welcome Team Coordinator: Adrian Hunt-Davies
- Parent Information Exchange (PIE): Sue Kwon
Please visit the FORMS
section of the website to see all forms available online for current and new families
We are always in need of helpers for events. CLICK HERE to see all of our volunteer opportunities and get involved!
The Parent Association sponsors several events and programs each school year. Below is the schedule of what we have planned so far for this year! Please check back frequently for updates and new events!
All events are held at The Village School unless otherwise noted.
PA Meeting (all are welcome!) – Friday, Sept. 27 @ 9:15am
International Day – Oct. 24th – All day
Harvest Festival – Nov. 2nd – 10am-12pm
Teacher Appreciation Luncheon – Nov. 7th 11am